Friday, January 29, 2010

Huh?!!!

So this is how a blog looks like...huh...cool. I've finally kicked my arse - quite a task if I may say so - and created a blog. For who? I dunno really. Maybe for myself. Maybe for my unborn child, the little creature is due in spring.

What will be the content you ask? Probably some nostalgic thoughts about horror films from the 80's, some rants about life in 2010, list (and lists) of best horror films to watch a warm friday night in august, wish list of obscure horror vhs, missing films on dvd - where are you Curtains ?- , interesting website, interesting people, quotes from movies etc.

Some goodies will be available for all, such as newspapers movie ads from my personal collection, pics of stuff found on the internet,etc. etc.

to be continued...!

No comments:

Post a Comment