Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Newspaper movie ads part 1

I don't believe it...I thought that I was the only one...so specand original...oh well...In 1984 and until 88, one of my hobbies was to keep in a cheap scrapbook clippings from french newspapers (La Presse, Le Journal De Montréal) of horror and sci fi movies playing in town. For me this was a kind of a wish list of films that I wanted to see. Some were for rated for adults only (18 ans et plus, equivalent of a R rating) meaning that I could only rent them.

Anyway, after a couple of searches on the "wonderful" world of web, I've discovered that some blogs we're completely dedicated to such hobbies... to my surprise. Held Over! ( see link at your right..no, the other right...!) is one of them. A very interesting and well made blog.

So for now, I'll give you an "aperçu" of my little collection.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment